Newsletter Partners – The Bar Has Been Raised
Why Only Three Newsletter Partners?
There is room for a few more blogging partners and, honestly, we’ve had several interested bloggers that wanted to participate but for various reasons it just didn’t work out. A couple just couldn’t put the time together and I had to reject several.
What Has Changed?
The reason the bar has been raised is Mitch and Sheryl. I feel very fortunate that those two particular bloggers came in from the beginning. Let me show you why:
- I have never had to chase either of them. Both Mitch and Sheryl have sent a quality blogging tip on time, every week.
- Both are very experienced bloggers and have a wealth of knowledge to share.
- I have never had to edit, spell check or correct their blogging tips. They are truly professionals.
- Both Sheryl and Mitch contribute much more than weekly tips. They are active in the growth and improvement of the newsletter. In fact, both took the time to have a two hour video conference with me as a “think tank” style brainstorming session. We all agreed this was successful and it will be a regular meeting.
- Both have independently used their websites to promote the newsletter.
- And the most important reason is this; I have complete trust and utter respect for both Sheryl and Mitch. I have known both of them for years and I’ve had that trust and respect long before we started our newsletter. I wouldn’t think twice about giving either one of them complete access to this blog, or my entire server for that matter.
Newsletter Partner Requirements
So there you have it, the bar is very high right now. We can certainly find the time and room for a few more newsletter partners but we are only looking for partners, not quick content providers. Future newsletter partners will not be expected to have the history the three of us enjoy but all requirements must be met and consistent.
- Already have a popular blog and willing to promote this newsletter on that blog.
- That already has an established list and are willing to promote this newsletter to that list.
- That is willing to submit at least one great blogging tip every week without being chased.
- That is willing to help promote the newsletter with pride.
The reason our requirements are so high isn’t to show disrespect to anyone, it’s to maintain the quality of this publication and provide subscribers with true value.
If you meet those requirements, have the time and desire, feel free to contact us for details. Otherwise, I hope you will consider subscribing to the best blogging newsletter around. It is truly blogging tips by professional bloggers.
For Hot Blog Tips, the takeaway is simple, never settle for less. For you, our fellow blogger, the takeaway is understanding the benefits of successful collaboration. Collaborating with like minded people can take your blogging business to new levels of success and satisfaction.
I’d like to publicly thank Mitch Mitchell and Sheryl Loch for believing in the Blogging Tips Newsletter and in our collaboration.
I’d also like to thank our subscribers for taking the time to read our work and sharing their ideas and suggestions. The feedback has been very satisfying.